Thursday, February 5, 2015

Remembering.. kinda.

It seems like a life time ago that I made this page.  I'm not sure I ever shared it here, please forgive me if I have.  It's one of the last few pages I ever made for Two Peas.  Which is still an emotional subject for me, which is why I haven't really touched on their closing over here.  I keep moving it to the "one day" memory bank.  One day I'll talk about how much the site meant to me.  One day…

But today, I've 
been looking through my last few projects I made for them and felt like sharing.  I loved making this page.  I love this picture of my little man, and am so happy I wrote down the origins of his current nick name, as I will surely 
forget.


I used loves of Pebbles Inc supplies, along with some October Afternoon stamps, stickers, and then some happy Doodlebug washi tape. 




I still haven't really found a "home" as far as Scrapbooking message boards go.  I'm not sure anywhere will ever be home as much as 2PS was.  I miss it, and feel the hole where it used to be.  I still haven't deleted the app off my phone.

Where do you call home these days?  Anywhere I should check out?  I miss chatting about this industry with people.

Happy Thursday!

ETA: yep, I totally shared this page here last May.  Sorry!  lol :)

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I don't have a scrapbooking home anymore. :( I think I am still in mourning and honestly I haven't touched my scrapbooking stuff in almost a year. A few months before 2Peas closed, all of the Archiver's closed. With me living near the Twin Cities, I have so many stores to frequent, depending on what side of town I was at. Since then, I have been in a slump with scrapbooking. Archiver's was a great place to walk around when you needed inspiration too.

Recently, we had a plumbing leak and my scraproom ceiling looked like a waterfall was coming out of it. Thankfully, no supplies or electric die cutting machines were affected. But, now my stuff is all shoved to one side, covered in plastic, as my hubby tore down the ceiling to fix the leak. He is adding some recessed lights down there for me as long as it is torn up.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...