Thursday, February 27, 2014

Capture: Daily Me Time

I made a new video for Two Peas, and I'm happy to share the page here today.  If you want to go watch the video, please do so at Two Peas, right here :)

I kept things quite honest in the video.  I moved things around a lot.  Even after all my moving? I was still not exactly thrilled with it.  That's how it goes though, right?  Not every page has to be perfect, or our best.  Ain't no body got time for that! Right?? ;)

Anyhow, I really enjoyed the process, no matter the outcome.  Which lends itself perfectly to the topic of the page, which is about taking little bits of time out of the day just for me.  It's hard, somedays I am so wrapped up in my kids lives that I forget to live mine.  I'm trying to be better about that.  :)








How fabulous are those stars??  I heat embossed them pretty colours to match and it just makes me happy.

Have a great day!!!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I love this. I think it came out so well. I like how you kept it honest and don't feel so bad now when I am struggling with my pages. I am very much the same way.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...