Saturday, November 30, 2013

Oh Happy Day!

As my card says, it IS a happy day!  It's my babies 3rd birthday!  Gah!  I can hardly believe it, and tried hard not to shed a tear over it.  The days just pass so so quickly, they are so precious and fleeting.  
He has a very simple small gathering with family, a cake, balloons, and presents.  He couldn't have been a happier boy, and that's all that matters.  Gosh I love this sweet face :)



Anyhow, here is my quick card I'm sharing with you guys today.  If you want to see all the great supplies I used, go check it out here at Two Peas :)  All of it is on sale too!  Yay!



1 comment:

Michelle said...

Happy Birthday Mr. Everett!!! I hope you had a wonderful day!! I can't believe he is 3 either!! Time sure does fly! (I will be shedding tears in about 2 weeks when my baby turns 7. If only I could shrink him back. They grow up so fast. :( )

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...